Giveaway : Somebymi 30days miracle starter kit

Share:

9bcfd5ededa0cdd3776a3dbcbe7b492d_1550627485_4423.png

0f828edfb08a70adbe1512cae3c74840_1550134087_9049.jpg

20adf932e9f90de69a17c7ec45c93707_1550496989_7954.jpg

238 Comments

AmyAnn
23 days ago (19-03-02 08:16:00)

I am prone to acne... Seriously i had to switch from different product because it does not improve my skin..my friends recommend this product to me.. And #yay miracle my acne were gone by little by little my face is now almost free from acne and i feel its smoothness..

Riri Andriyani
26 days ago (19-02-26 18:52:00)

how do you see the results? I want to know who the winner is

Rizkinanda
26 days ago (19-02-26 22:06:00)

Yeah same here. I did see this page since the morning.

MeriOktaviani
1 months ago (19-02-24 18:44:00)

I have a very serious skin problem. For 5 months, I have used various skincare products, but my skin is getting worse. In November 2018 I found this product and bought it.  After almost two months of use, the zits get smaller and disappear. Even though now my face has been cleansed from pimples, I still use this product. I love this product, is like a miracle to found this product. In everywhere and everyday I always use this product. This product make my face so fresh. 난 정말 너무 좋아합니다!

Silvianna
1 months ago (19-02-24 18:30:00)

2 months a go before i found this product i've really bad acne all of my face. I had use the herbal product but they not work on me. Till my friend told me that Some By Mi is good for my situation acne that time, so without think twice i buy Some By Mi Toner, soap, serum and cream.. and thats alhamdulillah my acne is reduced and this product is purging with me, but i dont wanna to stop that time, and now.. my acne are little left over because them. I used this product for only a month, and i dont think to stop used them because i loved them so much. Thank you some by mi, you restore my confidence.

TriciaPascua
1 months ago (19-02-24 02:32:00)

Im currently using B&Soap apate black wash off pack as a mask, Nacific real floral as a toner, Nacific phyto niacin whitening serum but im also using The body shop tea tree anti-imprefection daily solution. Hope I can try ur products too! #Blingdear #Somebymi

TriciaPascua
1 months ago (19-02-24 02:29:00)

I've been using different kinds of skincare products that can match my skin type and instead of having glowing and moisturized skin I ended up having breakouts, so im gonna put my bet on ur products! hope to get one these starter kit giveaway #Blingdear #Somebymi  xoxo

Zehra Qureshi
1 months ago (19-02-23 20:50:00)

Joined and left reviews

Misha
1 months ago (19-02-23 20:12:00)

I never really received any product from blingdear actually,i hope im lucky for this one..

wahee
26 days ago (19-02-27 09:53:00)

same huhu

RethaChryst
1 months ago (19-02-23 19:07:00)

I'm using Somebymi Toner & Cleansing bar and I hope my skin problem like acnes be heal

Sunshineflower
1 months ago (19-02-23 15:47:00)

Although i haven't used the miracle starter pack, i would love to try it! The product I've been using is the Aloe Vera gel moisturizer by nature republic. It really helps my skin to not dry and hydrates well. It also controls parts of my oily skin! :)

Sunshineflower
1 months ago (19-02-23 15:42:00)

I love to try skincare products, and figuring out which ones help. I have oily and very sensitive skin. I hope to try this product one day and hoping it'll help my skin!

FrienzyMontemay…
1 months ago (19-02-23 09:53:00)

The cleansing bar and the aloe bha  toner helps me because this product I’ve never try it when I see my friends at school have this product I ask my friend am can I try and my friend let me use it and so I decided to buy and it really fit in my skin texture and i use it so on and so fourth I really like the texture and the smell on those two prosucts and it was great

ocha
1 months ago (19-02-23 03:18:00)

hi i'm ocha and i will review two skin care products that i used these days!

1. Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask 2X, so basically this a new product for me because i never use any clay mask and after Innisfree launched with disney so i tried the 'woody' package that has this super volcanic pore clay. And amazingly this product really suit my face really well. It has kind of particle that cleaned your blackhead/whitehead really well. I really love this product so much and sometimes i combined with Innisfree color clay mask such as cica or brightening product.

2. Celebon rice pore-care scrub foam, i never find any fash wash that really works in my face so i've been searched what's good for my face and i found this product and after i used it for 1 month i could see that my face looks brighter and glowing. This face wash has a collaboration with G-FRIEND tho. And lastly, this product is really works well with the Innisfree pore clay mask!:)

so, that's my review of skin care products that i used these days and ofc i will continue to use it. And i wish  could win this awesome giveaway because everyone said that some by mi toner is just so damn cool for acne prone face and i wish i could win this and try the giftset!!